Thursday, June 25, 2009

FEEDBACK works -- example


I was calling Mike Deal on TRailer parts - TLR by Morco ( now run by Thibert ) --on left & right wheel cylinders # 5040055 & 5040065 from a sales that D&T had but could source as CARQUEST didn't stock -- He said - was I following up on the feedback sent in from Pete's by Abe .... doh ... no I was looking at a D&T invoice

Anyways - long story made short --he had added and I will set levels for al three stores. Feedback works when it gets to Mike Deal for product levels -- keep the feedback ( even when we have to use the ugly OLD system while we wait and wait for Toronto to .... well ...we waited so long ...we forgot what we are waiting on ...

USE FEEDBACKS --they work

1 comment:

  1. FYI; I was Barry that first spotted the problem!

    ReplyDelete