Tuesday, June 02, 2009

CARQUEST Hats


Some things CARQUEST does very well - and then there are the simple things --that they drop the ball on --like keeping us informed on what is the part # on promotional hats --and keeping the hats in stock in Toronto. They are inbetween suppliers and hats will be in short supply.

The all BLUE hat is SPE 765 11 12 - but they are out of stock as I write this -- but - gee they have some of the OLD # 765 112 that I ordered for all stores (just one case - if you want more --see your store manager and order on a separate invoice to make it easier to claim ad co-op - tag a note on the invoice so Rhonda knows to claim

Another hat (I have a sample left in my office) is blue from and cashmere (light beige) rear panels for 50 cents more - that part # is SPE 765 11 13 --I placed an order for a case of each with Angela -who is transferring some from St John ....

No comments:

Post a Comment