Monday, September 25, 2006

MevoTech wins WORST E-CAT for 2nd year in a row

MevoTech wins the WORST e-cat award for second time in as many years .... MevoTech was unavailable for comment

Here is another example of poor performance - submitted by Greg Guyitt ....
In the last week I have found that we have special ordered 3 rack and pinions from Cardone.I am sure that Mevotech probably had all 3.I am not taking the time to check.
- 2001 chev silverado p/u(this one has been the same since 1999)8 yrs
- 2002 ford mustang
- 2001/2 chyrsler sebring
The problem still is poor catalogs. Erv as a saleman you bust your hump every day trying to get more sales only to be letting this obstacle stop you. We have complained about this for well over 2 years. The silverado rack the warehouse has sold 57. Imagine how many you would have sold is my counter people could look it up.I know of 4 Cardone we have sold in the last 6 months just on the chev and not one of them was yours.We are talking 5 to 8 year old vehicles not new stuff.Erv please hurry up an have your people get with the program.I should be seeing part Numbers for 2004 and 2005 stuff.
Greg Guyitt
Auto Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment