Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Public atta boy ...for Ken

Ken was asking me if I could see about a fix to EXPLORIS to solve a problem .... I told him --CALL THE HELP DESK ... lately I have been pushing MORE STAFF to learn how to call the help desk and get their problem solved ... and ...Ken did it and helped EVERYONE ...

atta boy ... Ken

Here is what he wrote back afterwards

 ......    I called the Exploris held desk this morning regarding the lengthy pause between the time you finalized an invoice and the time when it actually started to print, sometimes as much as 10 to 12 seconds. Just got a call back from them and the problem seems to be fixed. Said it could have been caused by maintenance or licensing updates being done on their servers. Please let me know if you notice it happening again. Thanks.  Ken N

2 comments:

  1. i have called on this problem a few times ... to be told that we need to clean the little rubber wheel in the printer ... helped abit but still a long wait for thew invoice . this mornig i did a charge sale hit the charge button then walked to the front of the store picked my part and the invoice just finished printing as i got back to the printer... just a bit slow....lol !

    jason at the barn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete