Thursday, May 03, 2007

lens cleaner paste -- test for Lens Rite





This was submitted by Matt M from D&T ... 5-2-07

Matt writes "Hello,
I tried the LensRITE product on the 1993 Shadow I have for sale in my driveway (my sister's car). I don't know if anyone else try this stuff but I swear it is the same stuff as Autosol (metal polish ) - it feels and smells the same too!
P lease refer to the attatched pictures This stuff does a pretty good job; similar to Meguirs plastx but maybe a little bit better due to the grit it has in it! it is kinda had to see in the pictures but what you see is what you get."

Thanks for Matt on sharing his experience with this --can we get others to submit their experience with the other brands we sell at CARQUEST. Note - LensRite is not yet sold at CARQUEST thru the DC - samples where dropped by by a traveling salesmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment