Monday, March 15, 2010

new Auto Sense web based ordering


We are expecting that the majority of KEY STAFF will know how to order from the NEW WEB BASED order screen for Modern Sales ( Auto Sense ). I have asked the Managers to update their user name & passwords for log-in into Plaxo ( it seems that this IMPORTANT part gets missed ) so you can find you info in case you forget ...

I quickly had a look - at how to order catalogues on line -- wow -- if CARQUEST could only get their act together to do something this IMPRESSIVE ... we live or die by our ability to get timely knowledge - and our ability to organize our catalogues is a KEY POINT that I have been critical of in our stores for some time -- CATALOGUES are important. And with more vendors going to on-line cat's -our ability to maintain a good system of bookmarks is equally important.

NO ONE likes to LOOK STUPID in the eyes of our customers- organize our catalogues and on line resources --- a good spring cleaning project --see the attached image on a line from Auto Sense we have requested more info on ... impressive ordering system for catalogues ( oh - did I repeat myself --I hope so !!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment