Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Accounts Receivable


If for whatever reason you need to do a correction of any kind to a customers account please check with me first before doing anything even calling the help desk. I had an issue with balancing our AR for January. Part of the problem was that someone did a posting error correction and didn't tell me. These errors do not show up on my reports. I have to run an AR transaction report showing all transactions for the month. This report for January which was slow for everyone is approx. 600 pages of data, this is very time consuming to go through. I spent 8 hours trying to get this AR to balance. If you have to call me at home or my cell, call me, I would rather take the few minutes to tell you what you should do then spend 8 hours of my time trying to find something. If you have any questions CALL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment