Tuesday, November 27, 2007

when Cust Service DOES NOT ANSWER thier phone

Have you ever called CARQUEST customer service and they have NOT answered their phone ??? It rings and rings ... and no answers -- one comment from Rob Scott was --the person at the desk forgets to 'tag' their phone when they get up and leave their desk ( tagging it as being 'unavailable')

So when we THINK the phone is ringing --it is flashing a small light on the phone only --as the person has a head set --and it would ring there -IF IT WAS plugged into the phone ... but the headset is on a trip to the washroom --or where ever.

I juts had this happen to me --- so I called Rob Scott -- awwwhh --away --so I transfered the call to Nathan -- and while I was taklking with him Debbie answered ...she says she was NOT away form her desk ...hmmm ...another problem ??/ Who knows ... but I am looking for this to happen again -- you can do this if -- a) you have the time -- and B -- you have a second phone to call someone to trace who screwed up on the 1st phone that is still ringing ( I guess you could put the first call on hold - but you would have missed the person like Debbie who answered and heard that you are not on the phone - then they hang up )

Who likes a mystery ??

No comments:

Post a Comment