Tuesday, April 07, 2009

have you read a good book lately ?


Just wondering - how many have read a good book lately. I find myself having to force me to look for one - in this busy life it is easy to make excuses ( like I don't like to read - someone actually told me that one - an ex manager from years ago ) - but we have to keep a door open in head to continue to learn.

Carter Smith ( one of the classogram guys ) shared this book suggestion with me ... so I am a FAN of going to Amazon.com ( not the Cdn site - why the cdn site is weaker is beyond me ) and skimming some of the reader feedbacks - a great many feedbacks are works of art themselves - quite a few are so well written and concise that I feel I have the best part of the summary for the book )

Try his book for a minute -- click this link and skim some feedback
--then ask yourself - what have I read lately that is GOOD and helpful to make us as a company better.

Got another good book to share - leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment