Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CARQUEST DirectHIT demo's

Jeff Meyer - Ont area sales for Identifix just called and said he has Tech Tire and Dwaynes scheduled for a CARQUEST DirectHIT.com demo.

If the sales go thru ( or is it just for the demo only - not sure ) we get a credit of month months service for our account - so we will save a bit of bucks - and our customers see the POWER of knowledge.

If you know of any other shops who would like a personal demo -=- Jeff will handle --contact Jeff at jmeyer@NO_SPAMmpifix.com ( just remove the NO_SPAM letters ---I posted an e-mail address for myself by accident -- boy--do I get a lot of letters telling me I have wond $1000000 from Nigeria ...yeh --I can do without that grief ). Jeff is at 1-866-698-1976 ext 2055 as well

Now --we need someone from Essex for the demo .... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment